TextureJet has developed a patented technology: ArcSlice specifically targeted at processing non conductive materials such as polymer-based composites.
ArcSlice is unique in that it can surface process non- conductive materials unlike other technologies commonly found in aerospace.
The benefits of ArcSlice technology include:
- It requires no masking and can discreetly finish the required area on the component.
- Easily automated and can be readily integrated into pre-existing production lines.
- It causes no cracking or damage to the composite structure
- No contamination of the surface
- Reduces cost by 25% vs comparable technologies
- Reduces processing time by over 85%