At TextureJet, we offer a dynamic and friendly work environment. We are always looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic team players to join our team.
Business Development Manager
£50,000 a year+ commission I Full-time I Permanent I Hybrid working
After over a million pound spent in technology development to develop our product line, TextureJet is looking for a keen sales professional to develop our sales strategy and customer base as we transition from innovation and R&D into commercial sales.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced business development manager to develop their integral role with the company.
Ideally the right person should have at least 5 years experience of building customer relationships and selling into the high value manufacturing sector and a track record of working with advanced manufacturing technologies. This is an all-encompassing role, working closely with marketing to qualify and nurture leads, through to converting and managing our customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and develop the sales funnel, by building, managing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified opportunities and converting into customer sales
- Developing collaborative customer relationships in order to expand business with existing accounts
- Participate in key industry conferences and events
- Work closely with Marketing to develop successful lead generation programmes
- Developing sales forecasting both near and long term
- Fully accountable for achieving KPIs and targets set within agreed timescales
- Document customer interactions in CRM system and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Gather customer insights and feed into our technical development team
The role will be rewarded with significant commission and stake in the company as it grows. This is not a 9 to 5 job and will require enthusiasm and drive to lead the company’s commercial success working alongside the CEO to lead the commercial revenue.
If you are up for the challenge with the rewards to match, apply today!
Closing date for applications: 31 December 2021